Coloring corner

Carlotta's Craft room

Saturday, March 27, 2010

March 27, Winter Again?

Well, it is March right? Outside it's 24 degrees. At least no rain. Well I survived my trip to Long Island for the Copic Certification Course. Oh what fun! I met some wonderful and talented ladies! Hi Anna, Bonnie, Suzanne and Debbie! I purchased a sketch book, more Copics and now practice, practice, practice. Even though I've enjoyed using the makers before attending the course, I didn't realize how much more they can do. I'm hooked on the Airbrush system. I also joined the Magnolia-licious yahoo group. What fun! The stamps are adorable! Will post art soon. Have a wonderful day, wherever the day takes you. Carlotta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments foster growth, interest and improvement. I would love to hear your comments.