Coloring corner

Carlotta's Craft room

Thursday, April 29, 2010

April 29- Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Okay, i'm not sure who at this point came up with the saying "absence makes the heart grow fonder", but he was soooooo right. My son Curtiss has been away at Nature's Classroom since Mon. with no contact with home. OMG, good for him, bad for me. He is 12 and really my bestest buddy. He is known as "mini-me" to all who know him. To not hear from him is KILLING me. However, I'm happier today since recieving both a package of maggies and a pack of Sugar Nellie stamps. The Sugarnellie stamps are so......difficult to get. I suggest: www.sugarnelle.com to get them. Otherwise it's a crap shoot. Carlotta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments foster growth, interest and improvement. I would love to hear your comments.