Coloring corner

Carlotta's Craft room

Friday, June 4, 2010

TGIF

What a long week! I'm glad it's Friday. I will be posting a Magnolia Birthday Bash week three challenge card here this evening. I loved Chris's sketch. You can view it at www.Magnoliabirthdaybash.blogspot.com in the week #3 challenge. I also wanted to invite anyone who would like to join in on my School's out image swap over at Splitcoast stampers.com. Under the forums go to swaps, once allowed in it's titled: New & Open Summer- Schools out Image Swap- Everyone Invited.
It's sunny in the high 70's here. No rain, which means no stamping or scrapping at the moment. Hopefully after dinner. Enjoy your weather, Carpe Diem,
Carlotta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments foster growth, interest and improvement. I would love to hear your comments.