Coloring corner

Carlotta's Craft room

Monday, December 10, 2012

Where's the snow!!!!????


Okay friends, I'm a little peeved today.  Sat down to do a little gift wrapping and then wham! It occurred to me that its Dec. 10th and we have absolutely NO snow! Not even one little one. With only 14 days til' Santa comes mother nature better step on it!  People who live in New England live here for many reasons of course, but one of my main reasons is for a white Christmas!  Since I have to shovel the rest of the time can I at least have a white Christmas!  Felt a little like Christmas for me today.  I just went up to get the mail and my card kits arrived from North Dakota, yahoo what cute kits!  I got my cup of Apple Cider, the desk is clean and I just cracked open a bag of Reeses Peanut butter cups.... can you say Woop, Woop! I finally put up another more recent slide show of my craft room.  It's pink, small and all mine! Have to giggle though, I'm not really a "pink" person but I did this to hopefully keep my son out of my markers and papers!  Didn't work so well unfortunately.  Also, I wanted to show everyone this adorable storage tote for Copic sketch markers that I found on Etsy. I absolutely love it and and am going to but another for the rest of my markers.


It took me soooooo long to find something that I liked.  I even made my last storage case.  I love this tote because the handles are sturdy.  What this photo doesn't show is the slots for each individual marker or pen.  It's a hard plastic and the markers fit Perfectly!  Here's the link to  Stampin dog designs
I came across a bunch of new to me challenges while I was blog hopping this week so I'll share.

Totally Tilda
Marvelous Magnolias
Crafty Creations
Digistamps 4 Joy
The Crafty Pad
Pixie Dust  and
Divas by Design.  Oops forgot the Totally Gorjuss site as well.  Tomorrow I vow to post a project.  Happy Craftin', wishing for snow, and as always...Carpe Diem!



4 comments:

  1. I would like the link for the etsy shop for the copic tote. Did I miss it in your blog some where?
    Thanks
    Lisa
    lnlwhitt@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tote. I saw in your craft room pictures that you can put it up on its side to view the markers. However, how many does it hold? I like the idea that you can store it on its side but it has handles where you can take them along if you want to as well. You can email me at drkuhn@att.net.

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the tote. I saw in your craft room that you put it up on its side to view your markers, but I also like the idea that it was portable with the handles. However, can you tell me how many that it holds? I have quite a few Copics and I do not know if it will hold all of them. Also, do you mind telling me the dimensions? You can email me at drkuhn@att.net. Thanks,

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Carlotta. I'm the owner of Stampin' Dog Designs. It's so nice when I see such wonderful posts. I only have one left of that pattern. If you think you will want it to match the one you already have please let me know and I will hold it for you. Also, I will be posting some new patterns within the next few days. This box holds 225, but I sell another that holds 270 and it zips. Please check back early next week to see additional patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Comments foster growth, interest and improvement. I would love to hear your comments.