Coloring corner

Carlotta's Craft room

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Thursday! It's almost Memorial Day! the official start of summer. Yahoo. So I decided to add a new componenet to my blog. My favorite video of the week. I spend too much wasted time looking for things on the internet instead of creating so I thought I'd share some of my finds with you. The only bugaboo I have with this blog style and video is sometimes you hear double voices. If you only click once on the arrow it will play correctly. Double Click and it brings you to youtube. Nope I'm not crazy yet. If this happens while you are listening just close out the you tube video and this blog video will keep playing. I love this small pizza box. This is what I use for gift card holders. I have also put small jewelry pieces in as well.
I am working on several projects as most of you know, but my favorite Is a cute Ballarina Tilda for a challenge. I will post as soon as I color her hair. Today is kind of a gloomy day here in MA. looks and feels like rain. So weird after such a beautiful day yesterday. I got my order from Cindy yesterday which included new nestabilities and my long awaited, very most favorite Magnolia.... kissing Tilda. She is so cute, she is the one sitting with Edwin at the MBB button on the top right of my blog. I think i'm going to use her under mistletoe for my Christmas cards. I can't believe I said that.....Maybe I am crazy but I do love....Christmas. Anyway, enjoy the video. Carpe Diem,

Carlotta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments foster growth, interest and improvement. I would love to hear your comments.