Coloring corner

Carlotta's Craft room

Friday, May 28, 2010

Well, I think I did it

Okay, I used my JVC cam corder and actually made a video. I am in the process of posting it to youtube. Since I have received several emails regarding mounting of unmounted stamps I thought it was about time. It is uploading on youtube as we speak. Apporox. 2 more hours. Just enough time for a piece of peach pie. I don't know who made it, but I think i'll wait until Monday and ask. Tomorrow starts a new Magnolia-licious birthday challenge. Good luck to you all. I'll be interested in knowing how many BINGO winners we have. Stay tuned....Carpe Diem,
Carlotta

1 comment:

  1. Excellent video, thank so much for the instructions and it so much nicer to see it actually done! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments foster growth, interest and improvement. I would love to hear your comments.