Coloring corner

Carlotta's Craft room

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

So Excited!

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Let's just say that this blog has been under construction and is almost ready to have its facelift unveiled. I will be singing the praises of VK Design Co. for a long, long time. Hope you all love it as much as I do. Now there should be no lack of motivation to sit down and journal this whirlwind adventure that we all call life. I am also working on a developing a monthly challenge to help inspire and motivate everyone to dabble and explore their own inner creativity. Lighting the perverbial fire under each other! I'm not sure if it will be a color/theme challenge or a sketch challenge just yet. I love both but don't want to be too limiting. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated as there wasn't too much interest in the Tuesday's Technique challenge. In the near future I will also be looking to put together a DT for the challenge. I'd love any ideas you come up with. Just leave a comment on this post. Since it is almost Halloween I feel the need to make something with a goul or gobblin on it. If you have a creation you'd like to show off just leave a comment and we'll get Mr. linkie busy! Hope everyone is having a good week so far. No rain in New England today yahoo (I think we may be on a roll). Although I should bite my tongue because it could be snowing right now somewhere. Carpe Diem and be safe. Carlotta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments foster growth, interest and improvement. I would love to hear your comments.