Coloring corner

Carlotta's Craft room

Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Last Day of February

Hi everyone.  Well, March comes in like a lion and leaves like a lamb. Oh how it proves to be so true.  We are surrounded by rain and ice today here in New England. There's a very fitting song, "Slip slidin' away" for those of you old enough to remember this one.  So true. Let's just say, 4 wheel drive isn't all that it's cracked up to be in some areas.  Well you tube rejected my Tiny Heaven video because it was too long.  Imagine that.  Back to the drawing board.  I received the Magnolia Spring kit this evening. Yahoo Sweden.  FYI, if you scroll to the bottom of my blog you will find a resource area.  I just posted the instructions on how to make custom colored embossing powder using your Pearl X or Pearl powders.  Very simple.  Can use for the technique challenge.  Another after thought I had was to remind people that they can increase their embellishment stash with things as simple as buttons and paperclips.  Glue one to the other and budda bing! You saved yourself  $3.99 from Michael's.  Lately, I'm all about the saving because the life expectancy of my Mac computer is dwindling quick.  It is so rare for a Mac to get a virus, but I'm told once it does, the integrity is never the same.  I am both fluent in iphoto and photoshop cs and elements and prefer iphoto and idvd by far.  So much easier. 
     Since it's the first day of March tomorrow, do something crazy with your crafting that you haven't done in a long time or ever!  Complete it, (so it has to be reasonable) then, on 3/17/2011 celebrate it.  That way you don't have to be Irish to celebrate.  I am only Irish by marriage but I but I could pour you a nice glass of Guiness off tap.  I learned a few tricks in college from the boys.  Wish on that clover, look for shamrocks but be weary of any leprechauns.  Wear lot's of green, just don't spend too much.
Carpe Diem, Carlotta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments foster growth, interest and improvement. I would love to hear your comments.